I'm writing this JUST BECAUSE it's Friday and I don't have anything else to say.
QUESTIONS WITHOUT ANSWERS and CAJUN COMMENTS ABOUT LIFE.
Q without A
1. Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?
2.If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
3. If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
4. If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
5. Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?
6.What was the best thing before sliced bread?
7.If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
8.Why do they lock gas station restrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
9.Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
10.What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
11. Is there another word for synonym?
12. Why are we told to not sweat the petty things but not told don't pet the sweaty things.
13. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
14. If the truth is that men are from Earth, and women are from Earth,
can we deal with it?
C C about L
I always do what I can't do..so I will have done it, me.
Never do anything you don't want to, you.
If everybody agrees upon it, it's got to be wrong, that.
I think rather than the eagle, the crawfish should be the symbol of the USA, me. It you put an eagle on a RR track and A train comes by, what's the eagle going to do? He's going to fly away, him. But you put a crawfish on that track and what's he going to do? He's going to put up his claws and stop that train, him. Or die trying.
When facing a problem and needing an answer when you've hunted and can't find one, you. Do like the cajun that lost his hog to a gator, him. He hunted through the whole marsh for that bull gator and came up empty. So he went back and commenced again. He had walked right over it, him.